Here are the parts you’ll need besides the printed parts:
- 295x295mm 3mm polystyrene sheet (acrylic works, too)
- Roughly 400x400mm piece of black cloth
- A handful of M4x18mm screws and washers (or equivalent imperial size)
- A handful of M4 threaded inserts (or equivalent imperial size)
- One 1/4″-20 screw for the camera quick release (coinslot preferred)
- 2x 300mm 15mm dia LWS rods (carbon fiber or aluminum)
- Base plate (between Manfrotto plate and rod clamps)
- Camera quick release (arca swiss)
- Teleprompter quick release (Manfrotto)
- 10″ LCD
💙 Enjoying the videos? Support my work on Patreon!
You can support me without spending a single penny!